Over the weekend, Donald Trump Jr. requested that late-night TV host Jimmy Kimmel make some changes to his topics of focus on his show. Specifically, he wanted Kimmel to address the Harvey Weinstein controversy currently roiling Hollywood.
Surprisingly, Kimmel obliged during his monologue on Monday night. But his approach is probably not what Trump Jr. was hoping for. Instead of switching the focus from the president’s politics to Weinstein’s public image, Kimmel ended up connecting the two men in an unflattering light.
“People are pointing to the fact that Harvey Weinstein was a Clinton supporter,” Kimmel explained of what Trump Jr. was after all along. But he had a curveball in store.
Kimmel also noted that it was the one-year anniversary of the release of the now-famous Access Hollywood tape in which President Trump can be heard making lewd comments about his approach to women. “So I thought we should celebrate,” Kimmel said.
Watch the full clip above.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time