The new Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them movie may not be slated to hit theaters until Nov. 16, 2018, but exciting news about the second installment in the five-film franchise has already begun to drop.
According to Pottermore, there have been a number of recent cast additions to the film, including the one and only Jessica Williams — a.k.a. birthday-sharer and new best friend of J.K. Rowling. The Daily Show alum took to Twitter Friday to express her excitement over the role.
“HELLO THERE,” she wrote. “I AM SCREAMING BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BE IN FANTASTIC BEASTS.”
There’s no word yet on who exactly Williams will be playing, but she will certainly be in good company. Also joining the cast is Brontis Jodorowsky as Nicolas Flamel, Wolf Roth as Spielman, Victoria Yeates as Bunty, Derek Riddell as Torquil Travers, Poppy Corby-Tuech as Rosier, Cornell S John as Arnold Guzman and Fiona Glascott.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement