1. Can rideshare startups tackle the senior-transport crisis?
By Tanya Snyder in Politico
2. Door-to-door campaigning probably doesn’t work on swing voters.
By Dylan Matthews at Vox
3. Egg whites might unlock the flexible electronics of the future.
By Lisa Zyga at Phys.org
4. There are unexpected benefits from getting lost in translation.
By Edward Gibson in Aeon
5. It’s never good to fight in front of your kids, but it’s possible to do it right.
By Alexis Blue at the University of Arizona
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement