David S. Pumpkins will soon be back to answer your questions.
With the Saturday Night Live season premiere just over two weeks away, Tom Hanks is teasing the return of his pumpkin suit-wearing character.
On Thursday, the Oscar winner shared on Twitter what looks to be a script for a new Pumpkins skit, writing, “Any questions?”
Last October, the character made his debut in a Hanks-hosted episode, which scored the actor an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series. In May’s season 42 finale, Pumpkins was back, but this time, he was going as David S. Pimpkins for a hip-hop track with a few too many featured artists.
Season 43 of SNL premieres Sept. 30 at 11:30 p.m. ET on NBC.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org