When Hurricane Irma makes landfall on the coastal United States on Sunday, it is projected to touch down on the southern tip of the Florida Keys, then move rapidly northward through Florida, Georgia, Atlanta, and finally Tennessee by Wednesday. Miami and Miami-Dade County are at the edge of the storm’s projected path but will likely face significant winds and storm surge. The low-lying coastline is often prone to flooding. These are some of the popular Miami destinations that are on the water’s edge.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time