Even Madonna has difficulty getting her packages delivered. At least it appears that way according to a recent tweet from the one-name-only pop icon, who updated her followers on Tuesday regarding her struggles getting FedEx to believe she was, indeed, that Madonna, of “B-tch I’m Madonna” fame. Ironic.
“When you’ve been arguing with fed-ex [sic] all week that you really are Madonna and they still won’t release your package,” the Rebel Heart singer captioned the tweet, uploading a bespectacled selfie in which she makes a distinctly exasperated face. She added an eye-roll emoji to the tweet for good measure.
Apparently, the tweet caught the attention of a FedEx Help representative named Julie, who politely requested in a Twitter comment that Madonna slide into the FedEx Help account’s DMs.
But some of Madonna’s followers were skeptical of this “Julie.” After all, Madonna’s delivery information and phone number are not pieces of information to be shared lightly.
Luckily, her fans are supporting her in her moment of relatable struggle. Which just goes to show: not even iconic celebrities can get a package delivered on time — although sometimes those challenges stem from that same celebrity status.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This