“General John Kelly is doing a great job as Chief of Staff,” Trump said on Twitter. “I could not be happier or more impressed – and this Administration continues to get things done at a record clip. Many big decisions to be made over the coming days and weeks. AMERICA FIRST!”
His comments came hours after the Washington Post reported that “some of Trump’s friends fear that the short-tempered president is on an inevitable collision course with” Kelly, because “Trump chafes at some of the retired Marine Corps general’s moves to restrict access to him since he took the job almost a month ago.”
Kelly took over the top post after Reince Priebus was ousted in July. He’s so far used his new position to try to impose order on a chaotic White House.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time