Warning: This post contains spoilers for season seven of Game of Thrones.
In the wake of rabid fan speculation that Bran Stark may turn out to be the Night King in Game of Thrones, Isaac Hempstead Wright — who plays the newly minted Three-Eyed Raven — has cleared up some of the confusion surrounding his character.
During an interview with Vulture, the 18-year-old actor gave his take on why Bran — despite his transformation into one of the most powerful beings in the Thrones‘ universe — isn’t destined to turn to the dark side.
MORE: To stay up to date on everything Game of Thrones, follow our all-encompassing Facebook page and sign up for our exclusive newsletter.
Hempstead Wright also provided an explanation for why the all-seeing Bran needed Sam’s help to figure out that Rhaegar Targaryen had wed Lyanna Stark after annuling his marriage to Elia Martell, making Jon Snow a trueborn Targaryen.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism