Jared Leto sparkled down the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards red carpet on Sunday.
The actor and 30 Seconds to Mars singer arrived with his band wearing a blue and green sequin Gucci cape over a high collar shirt patterned with flowers. People online went nuts for Leto’s enchanting look, comparing him to a magician:
He promised the band’s performance later in the evening would employ some never-before seen “new technology,” but demurred when asked to explain exactly what that might mean.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving