Winter is here in Westeros, which means that the impressive fur outerwear in the North is out in full force. In case seeing Sansa Stark and Jon Snow’s luxurious fur capes has you jonesing for a fuzzy coat of your own, take joy in knowing that the people of the North are outfitted by none other than the home goods department of IKEA, whose faux fur shag rugs were recently revealed as a costume hack for the show.
Luckily, for fans of the show who are looking to have a fur rug cape of their own, a la Jon Snow, IKEA has kindly provided some instructions in the same vein of their infamous construct-it-yourself furniture. The three-step DIY process ensures that you’ll be able to sport your own luscious and cozy fur cape just in time for this season’s final episode.
See the full instructions below.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate