Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci will appear as a guest on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert next week.
The controversial financier and political figure will chat with Colbert on Monday, Aug. 14, the host announced on Twitter Wednesday. “This is just a heads up for our censors to get ready!” he said in the tweet.
Scaramucci stepped down from the communications director role just ten days after the announcement of his appointment by President Donald Trump. The move was likely prompted by a profane interview given to the New Yorker in which Scaramucci made obscene, expletive-laden statements about members several members of the Trump Administration.
Trump fired Scaramucci after newly-appointed Chief of Staff John Kelly made the recommendation. His tenure lasted less than two weeks.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future