Since leaving the White House in January, Barack and Michelle Obama have been yachting, eating gelato and enjoying the best of what the world has to offer.
The former FLOTUS kicked off the festivities by sharing a throwback photo of the pair and the kids blowing out the birthday cake candles on his 43rd birthday.
“Another year older, but the same phenomenal guy I married nearly 25 years ago. Happy birthday, @BarackObama — we love you so much!” she captioned the picture.
Former Vice President Joe Biden also renewed supporters’ love of his bromance with the former commander in chief with a fondly remembered jovial shot of the highly meme-able dynamic duo.
See the posts below.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating