Mariah Carey, elusive chanteuse and shade queen extraordinaire, donned a cowboy hat after hitting Dallas while on her All the Hits tour with Lionel Richie, which she graciously took a selfie with and posted on Instagram.
As might be expected, her diehard fans (formally known as the Lambs or the Lambily, thank you very much) loved the new look and promptly lost their minds over her new fashion statement on the Internet. In fact, much like their leader, the Lambily did the most by coming up with alternative, country music-esque alternative lyrics to some of Mariah’s most iconic songs from “Don’t Forget About Us” and “Heartbreaker.”
See the original post that started and all and then read the best of the Lambily’s countrified Mariah lyrics below.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World