Warning: This post contains spoilers for season seven of Game of Thrones.
The long-awaited meeting of Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen in Sunday’s episode of Game of Thrones brought about one of the series’ funniest moments to date. And Nathalie Emmanuel — who plays Missandei in the HBO drama — apparently thought it was just as hilarious as fans did.
After Missandei introduced Daenerys by rattling off her long list of titles — including rightful heir to the Iron Throne, Mother of Dragons and Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea — Davos paused a beat before stepping forward to announce Jon. “This is Jon Snow,” he blurted out, adding, “He’s King in the North.”
Emmanuel took to Twitter Monday to poke fun at the exchange, sharing her thoughts on the comical moment. “‘You now stand before Daenerys Stormborn of House Tagaryen…the mother of dragons etc etc’…’This is Jon Snow,'” she wrote, adding a crying laugh emoji.
The fourth episode of Game of Thrones‘ seventh season airs Aug. 6 at 9 p.m. on HBO.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.