Justin Bieber accidentally hit a photographer with his pickup truck outside a Beverly Hills church Wednesday night, causing noncritical injuries.
The 23-year-old Canadian pop star remained at the scene as police and paramedics arrived, the Los Angeles Times reports. Bieber had reportedly been attending a service at the church where the incident occurred.
According to TMZ, which first reported the news, Bieber was not cited by the police and later left in a friend’s vehicle. The 57-year-old photographer was taken to hospital, police said.
Bieber this week cancelled a worldwide tour set to feature performances in Tokyo, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia “due to unforeseen circumstances.”
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up