Usher is the latest famous person to ride shotgun alongside James Corden on Carpool Karaoke, and the result is basically a buddy comedy.
Cruising through Los Angeles during the popular Late Late Show segment, the singer and the host have quite the ride. They sing Usher hits like “OMG,” “Let It Burn” and “Caught Up,” and that’s just the musical portion.
As you watch, behold Usher’s stealth gift for coaching men on how to be slick. Between songs, the singer schools Corden in the art of the swaggy club entrance. (Apparently, the trick is to move like a cartoon cat through water.) Sadly, Corden says they won’t be clubbing it together.
They also make time to pull off random acts of kindness like thoroughly cleaning Usher’s Hollywood star, and even appearing to help someone with car trouble.
These two make a good team. Watch above.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now