Usher is the latest famous person to ride shotgun alongside James Corden on Carpool Karaoke, and the result is basically a buddy comedy.
Cruising through Los Angeles during the popular Late Late Show segment, the singer and the host have quite the ride. They sing Usher hits like “OMG,” “Let It Burn” and “Caught Up,” and that’s just the musical portion.
As you watch, behold Usher’s stealth gift for coaching men on how to be slick. Between songs, the singer schools Corden in the art of the swaggy club entrance. (Apparently, the trick is to move like a cartoon cat through water.) Sadly, Corden says they won’t be clubbing it together.
They also make time to pull off random acts of kindness like thoroughly cleaning Usher’s Hollywood star, and even appearing to help someone with car trouble.
These two make a good team. Watch above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com