The guest list of two Winnipeg brides got two surprise additions this weekend when Kristen Stewart and wedding date supermodel Stella Maxwell decided to practice the great celebrity tradition of crashing weddings.
According to CBC News, Kirsten and Kayleigh Jennings were celebrating tying the knot at Pizzeria Gusto in Winnipeg when the restaurant’s owner asked if it was okay for Stewart and Maxwell to join the couple’s party for a few drinks. Kirsten said that she didn’t know who Stewart was prior to this, while Kayleigh said that they treated the stars just like any other guest at their reception.
“I told Kir, ‘Hey, let’s just treat them as random guests. Let’s just treat them with kindness — southern hospitality. Winnipeg hospitality,'” she said.
It appears that neither of the brides were overwhelmingly starstruck, but were instead focused on the party.
“They looked just like two normal girls,” Kirsten said. “They look a little Hollywood, but if we didn’t know who they were, I don’t know if I would have known. We said ‘Hey, you know. Come on and meet your guests and, you know, don’t segregate yourselves. Come and party.'”
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World