Ezra Miller clearly loves Comic-Con. He loves playing the Flash. He also likes wearing bright colored outfits and wigs. It’s his thing. And this year, he’s having more fun than anyone else at the convention.
Miller showed up to the Justice League panel wearing what looked like cosplay for manga character Edward Elric, donning a long, red coat and a blonde wig. This costume is just the latest in a line of outlandish outfits Miller has previously worn at the convention, including one year when he dressed up in robes that looked like they belonged in Lord of the Rings.
In the Justice League trailer that premiered at Comic-Con, Miller’s flash added some levity to the dark footage. He expressed his concerns to Batman about never having gone into battle before. “I’ve just pushed some guys and run away,” the Flash admits.
Clearly, Miller is the comic relief. During the panel, Miller poked a little fun at Ben Affleck. “Who gets to come to Hall H and say I am Batman?” Affleck said, trying to reassure fans that he will stay in the Dark Knight role after rumors that he was quitting.
“I’m Batman,” Miller quickly said. “That felt good.” Yeah, Batman. Why so serious?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time