Ezra Miller clearly loves Comic-Con. He loves playing the Flash. He also likes wearing bright colored outfits and wigs. It’s his thing. And this year, he’s having more fun than anyone else at the convention.
Miller showed up to the Justice League panel wearing what looked like cosplay for manga character Edward Elric, donning a long, red coat and a blonde wig. This costume is just the latest in a line of outlandish outfits Miller has previously worn at the convention, including one year when he dressed up in robes that looked like they belonged in Lord of the Rings.
In the Justice League trailer that premiered at Comic-Con, Miller’s flash added some levity to the dark footage. He expressed his concerns to Batman about never having gone into battle before. “I’ve just pushed some guys and run away,” the Flash admits.
MORE: Jason Momoa Just Revealed Who He’ll Fight in the Aquaman Movie
Clearly, Miller is the comic relief. During the panel, Miller poked a little fun at Ben Affleck. “Who gets to come to Hall H and say I am Batman?” Affleck said, trying to reassure fans that he will stay in the Dark Knight role after rumors that he was quitting.
“I’m Batman,” Miller quickly said. “That felt good.” Yeah, Batman. Why so serious?
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now