When a fan asked Harrison Ford at the Blade Runner 2049 panel on Saturday whether the actor planned to reboot every single franchise that he’s ever starred in — including the movies already getting follow-ups like Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Blade Runner — Ford had an answer at the ready.
“You bet your ass,” he grunted during the San Diego Comic-Con panel.
This came after Ford refused to reveal details about Blade Runner during the panel. Host Chris Hardwick said he could tickle information out of Ford, at which point Ford got up and challenged, “Come and try.”
Han Solo’s still got it.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve