When a fan asked Harrison Ford at the Blade Runner 2049 panel on Saturday whether the actor planned to reboot every single franchise that he’s ever starred in — including the movies already getting follow-ups like Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Blade Runner — Ford had an answer at the ready.
“You bet your ass,” he grunted during the San Diego Comic-Con panel.
This came after Ford refused to reveal details about Blade Runner during the panel. Host Chris Hardwick said he could tickle information out of Ford, at which point Ford got up and challenged, “Come and try.”
Han Solo’s still got it.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now