Georgia Wilde was walking during her graduation from the University of the West of England while her father filmed the procession — while focusing on the wrong girl! In the footage he captured, viewers can see the hilarity that ensued when Georgia pointed out to her father that he had been filming someone who wasn’t his daughter. They shared a chuckle before he offered the most fatherly of explanations.
“I got carried away then,” he said. “I was looking at the wrong one, weren’t I?”
Thankfully for this father, Georgia had a sense of humor and posted the clip that he had filmed to her Twitter account, captioning it, “My dad legit filmed the wrong girl going down the aisle at my graduation. Sums up my Dad.”
Perhaps the funniest part of whole ordeal was that Georgia was graduating with a degree in filmmaking. Let’s leave the videography work to her next time, Dad!
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy