Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau released his own Spotify playlist Saturday.
Trudeau’s “PM Mix” features 39 songs. Canadian artists including Drake, Shawn Mendes, k.d. lang and The Tragically Hip are prominently featured, as well as other songs by artists like Fiona Apple, R.E.M., Peter Gabriel and Nenah Cherry.
Trudeau tweeted about the playlist Saturday morning writing, “What am I listening to this summer? What should I be? Check out the PM Mix playlist on Spotify,” with a link to the list.
Former president Barack Obama also released his own Spotify playlist. Musical artists like Stevie Wonder, Bob Dylan, Aretha Franklin, Coldplay and the Rolling Stones have done the same as well.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve