Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau released his own Spotify playlist Saturday.
Trudeau’s “PM Mix” features 39 songs. Canadian artists including Drake, Shawn Mendes, k.d. lang and The Tragically Hip are prominently featured, as well as other songs by artists like Fiona Apple, R.E.M., Peter Gabriel and Nenah Cherry.
Trudeau tweeted about the playlist Saturday morning writing, “What am I listening to this summer? What should I be? Check out the PM Mix playlist on Spotify,” with a link to the list.
Former president Barack Obama also released his own Spotify playlist. Musical artists like Stevie Wonder, Bob Dylan, Aretha Franklin, Coldplay and the Rolling Stones have done the same as well.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk