Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau released his own Spotify playlist Saturday.
Trudeau’s “PM Mix” features 39 songs. Canadian artists including Drake, Shawn Mendes, k.d. lang and The Tragically Hip are prominently featured, as well as other songs by artists like Fiona Apple, R.E.M., Peter Gabriel and Nenah Cherry.
Trudeau tweeted about the playlist Saturday morning writing, “What am I listening to this summer? What should I be? Check out the PM Mix playlist on Spotify,” with a link to the list.
Former president Barack Obama also released his own Spotify playlist. Musical artists like Stevie Wonder, Bob Dylan, Aretha Franklin, Coldplay and the Rolling Stones have done the same as well.
- Effective Altruism Promises to Do Good Better. These Women Say It Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year