After sharing the stage with George W. Bush at the Presidential Leadership Scholars graduation ceremony in Dallas, Texas, on Thursday, Bill Clinton showed off his sense of humor by posing for a photo between statues of Bush and his father, George H.W. Bush.
The shot of Clinton peeking out from between the stone likenesses of his successor and predecessor at the George W. Bush Presidential Center quickly went viral after it was shared on Twitter by user Yashar Ali, garnering more than 40,000 likes and 9,000 retweets in less than 24 hours.
Clinton has long been a close friend of the Bush family — despite defeating George H.W.’s bid for re-election in the 1992 election. “It was a natural ability to respect and like each other,” George W. reportedly said of his friendship with Clinton during the Thursday chat. “Because he’s called a brother with a different mother.”
See some of the best reactions to the picture below.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time