Billboard released its annual “Top 50 Money Makers” list for last year on Thursday, with Queen Bey topping the list at a whopping $62.1 million, which laps Guns N’ Roses’s $42.3 million, in second place, by $20 million. Beyoncé’s major windfall this year came from her Formation World Tour, which clocked in at $54.7 million, according to Forbes.
Following close behind Guns N’ Roses was Bruce Springsteen, who affirmed that he’s still “the Boss” with $42.2 million. Drake followed in fourth place with $37.3 million, while Adele came in 5th place $37 million. Other artists who made the list this year include Coldplay, Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Rihanna, and Billy Joel.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer