Billboard released its annual “Top 50 Money Makers” list for last year on Thursday, with Queen Bey topping the list at a whopping $62.1 million, which laps Guns N’ Roses’s $42.3 million, in second place, by $20 million. Beyoncé’s major windfall this year came from her Formation World Tour, which clocked in at $54.7 million, according to Forbes.
Following close behind Guns N’ Roses was Bruce Springsteen, who affirmed that he’s still “the Boss” with $42.2 million. Drake followed in fourth place with $37.3 million, while Adele came in 5th place $37 million. Other artists who made the list this year include Coldplay, Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Rihanna, and Billy Joel.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart