As the Duchess of Cambridge and a fairy tale-esque story to her rise to royalty, Kate Middleton is one of the most beloved figures in the British Royal Family. At a state banquet honoring Spain’s King Felipe and Queen Letizia at Buckingham Palace on Wednesday night, however, she paid homage to another beloved royal — Prince William’s mother, the late Princess Diana.
Kate arrived at the banquet wearing a pale pink and lace Marchesa gown, but the crowning highlight of her look was the Cambridge Lover’s Knot Tiara, which belonged to Princess Diana and which E! News reports was one of the princess’ favorite pieces of jewelry.
See Kate’s tribute to Diana below.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time