While the names of the most famous twins in the world have yet to be revealed by their parents Jay Z and Beyoncé, Jimmy Kimmel is using the high secrecy surrounding the twins to have some fun at the expense of unsuspecting people on the street, riffing on the trend of unusual celebrity baby names.
In a clip that aired on Tuesday night on his eponymous show, Kimmel’s team convinces strangers on the street to congratulate the power couple on the arrival of their twins, giving them two ridiculous (and false) names, ranging from Cucumber and Uvula to Bebop and Rocksteady.
Watch the full clip above.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving