United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley warned that North Korea’s recent actions are “quickly closing off the possibility of a diplomatic solution.”
In a speech at the United Nations Wednesday, the former South Carolina governor said that the United States is prepared to use “our considerable military forces” as it responds to North Korea’s recent testing of a intercontinental ballistic missile.
“Time is short. Action is required. The world is on notice,” she said. “If we act together, we can still prevent a catastrophe and we can rid the world of a grave threat. If we fail to act in a serious way, there will be a different response.”
Here is the full text of the speech.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer