The same user, who goes by HanA–holeSolo, has previously posted several racist, Islamophobic and anti-Semitic memes on Reddit. One post included a photo of CNN personalities with the Star of David attached to each person. Another said “F–K ISLAM.” Many of HanA–holesolo’s posts denigrate black people.
HanA–holeSolo appears to have submitted the Trump wrestling GIF five days ago to The_Donald, a subreddit where people gather to idolize the President and hurl hatred toward Trump’s supposed enemies.
“Trump takes down fake news,” HanA–holeSolo titled the GIF, which shows Trump punching WWE head Vince McMahon in 2007, but with CNN’s logo superimposed over McMahon’s face.
Trump tweeted the video on Sunday, calling CNN “#FraudNewsCNN” and “#FNN.”
Trump’s tweet made for a spectacular day among those who visit The_Donald. HanA–holeSolo wrote in the subreddit: “Wow!! I never expected my meme to be retweeted by the God Emporer [sic] himself!!!”
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022