Warning: This post contains potential spoilers for Game of Thrones.
But while many fans speculate that Dany will be paying her first visit to King’s Landing, Emilia Clarke — who plays the dragon queen on the HBO drama — recently hinted that her character may also show up in an unexpected location.
“Spoiler alert – I normally don’t spend very much time in Belfast, but this last season I spent a little more time there,” she told Rolling Stone. “It’s a really interesting season in terms of some loose ends that have been tied, some really satisfying plot points, some things where you’re like, ‘Oh, my God. I forgot about that!’ Rumors are going to be confirmed or denied.”
Since the show typically films more northern scenes in Belfast, Clarke seems to be hinting that Daenerys will head straight into the heart of Westeros’ newly-arrived winter — perhaps for a rendezvous with King in the North Jon Snow. However, she could also just be leading fans astray.
Season seven of Game of Thrones premieres July 16 at 9 p.m. on HBO.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror