It’s been a week full of twists and turns in the news, from a hard-fought special congressional election in Georgia to action in the Senate to the resignation of Uber’s CEO.
See how up-to-date you are with this five-question quiz. This feature will gauge your knowledge in a variety of ways, from multiple choice questions to selecting countries on maps and identifying trends on a graph.
You’ll get a score from 0 to 100 when you click “How did I do?” after the last question. Some questions have multiple possible responses or free-form inputs, so partial points are awarded for responses that are close to the correct one.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up