Since taking their relationship public, Selena Gomez and The Weeknd have shared no small amount of PDA on Instagram (examples here, here, and here), but the singer’s latest subtle move might be his sweetest one yet.
On Tuesday, Gomez’s stunning first Coach campaign debuted, with ‘70s-inspired images of the singer looking fire in the backseat of a car. The next day, The Weeknd confirmed that he loves the shoot just as much as we do, sharing a picture of his girlfriend to his Instagram story with no comment except for the addition of a few well-placed diamond emojis. That right there is dedication.
Is The Weeknd thinking about popping the question? Or does he just agree that his girlfriend is gem? We’ll have to stay tuned to find out. Either way, he’s putting your man’s social media skills to shame.
Well done, Abel. Well done.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023