Since taking their relationship public, Selena Gomez and The Weeknd have shared no small amount of PDA on Instagram (examples here, here, and here), but the singer’s latest subtle move might be his sweetest one yet.
On Tuesday, Gomez’s stunning first Coach campaign debuted, with ‘70s-inspired images of the singer looking fire in the backseat of a car. The next day, The Weeknd confirmed that he loves the shoot just as much as we do, sharing a picture of his girlfriend to his Instagram story with no comment except for the addition of a few well-placed diamond emojis. That right there is dedication.
Is The Weeknd thinking about popping the question? Or does he just agree that his girlfriend is gem? We’ll have to stay tuned to find out. Either way, he’s putting your man’s social media skills to shame.
Well done, Abel. Well done.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now