Since taking their relationship public, Selena Gomez and The Weeknd have shared no small amount of PDA on Instagram (examples here, here, and here), but the singer’s latest subtle move might be his sweetest one yet.
On Tuesday, Gomez’s stunning first Coach campaign debuted, with ‘70s-inspired images of the singer looking fire in the backseat of a car. The next day, The Weeknd confirmed that he loves the shoot just as much as we do, sharing a picture of his girlfriend to his Instagram story with no comment except for the addition of a few well-placed diamond emojis. That right there is dedication.
Is The Weeknd thinking about popping the question? Or does he just agree that his girlfriend is gem? We’ll have to stay tuned to find out. Either way, he’s putting your man’s social media skills to shame.
Well done, Abel. Well done.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow