Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse had a nightmare come to life on Friday when he discovered that someone signed him up for a bunch of Nickelback newsletters.
The Republican senator, who frequently tweets about his hatred of the Canadian rock band, did not find receiving Nickelback’s several newsletters to his multiple email accounts to be very funny. According to Sasse, the person who subscribed him to the newsletters signed up the Senator’s family, work and “obsolete” email accounts.
“It’s. Not. Funny,” Sasse wrote on Twitter.
It appears something similar has happened to the Senator before.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World