Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse had a nightmare come to life on Friday when he discovered that someone signed him up for a bunch of Nickelback newsletters.
The Republican senator, who frequently tweets about his hatred of the Canadian rock band, did not find receiving Nickelback’s several newsletters to his multiple email accounts to be very funny. According to Sasse, the person who subscribed him to the newsletters signed up the Senator’s family, work and “obsolete” email accounts.
“It’s. Not. Funny,” Sasse wrote on Twitter.
It appears something similar has happened to the Senator before.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow