Warning: This post contains spoilers for Game of Thrones.
When Game of Thrones returns for its seventh season July 16, it will have been over a year since the season six finale aired. This extended hiatus has been attributed to both a weather-related filming delay and an increased filming time for each episode, which, although necessary, doesn’t make the wait any easier to endure.
Not to mention that it also makes it more difficult to remember how each storyline — from Daenerys preparing for war to the Starks retaking Winterfell to Cersei plotting revenge — left off at the end of “The Winds of Winter.”
Luckily, TIME has created a quiz that will help you decide whether you’re ready to dive right back in to the world of Westeros or need to get moving on a serious binge-watching session.
Take the quiz below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time