Attorney General Jeff Sessions will testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday amid the panel’s ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
The public testimony comes just days after former FBI Director James Comey riveted Washington with his own explosive testimony about the agency’s investigation and his interactions with President Donald Trump before Trump fired him.
Sessions recused himself from the investigation following revelations that he had undisclosed contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, but Comey suggested during his testimony that there might be more revelations to come surrounding the need for Sessions’ recusal.
The hearing is scheduled to kick off at about 2 p.m. E.T. You can watch it live above.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List