Attorney General Jeff Sessions will testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday amid the panel’s ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
The public testimony comes just days after former FBI Director James Comey riveted Washington with his own explosive testimony about the agency’s investigation and his interactions with President Donald Trump before Trump fired him.
Sessions recused himself from the investigation following revelations that he had undisclosed contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, but Comey suggested during his testimony that there might be more revelations to come surrounding the need for Sessions’ recusal.
The hearing is scheduled to kick off at about 2 p.m. E.T. You can watch it live above.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World