Jennifer Lawrence was unharmed after her private plane was forced to make an emergency landing in Buffalo over the weekend.
The “Hunger Games” actress was traveling from Louisville, Kentucky Saturday when one of the plane’s engines failed at 31,000 feet, her representative confirmed in a statement to TIME.
As the pilots were navigating the plane to make an emergency landing in Buffalo, New York. the other engine failed. But despite the double-engine failure, the plane landed safely. The 26-year-old Academy Award winner was not hurt during the incident, nor were any members of the crew.
Lawrence, who was visiting family in Kentucky, was greeted by multiple emergency vehicles upon the plane’s landing in upstate New York.
Lawrence’s original destination was not immediately clear.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve