Warning: This post contains spoilers for Game of Thrones.
After six long years, the closing minutes of Thrones‘ season six finale saw Daenerys Targaryen finally set out across the Narrow Sea to retake Westeros from the Lannisters. However — based on footage from season seven teasers and trailers — it seems as though she will head to her family’s ancestral home of Dragonstone before going to battle over King’s Landing.
In an exclusive new photo from the upcoming season, fans can see what appears to be the first moment the Mother of Dragons catches sight of the Seven Kingdoms since being whisked away as a baby following Robert’s Rebellion. The image shows Dany — along with her small council of Tyrion, Missandei and Varys — being rowed ashore by an Unsullied soldier. Her three dragons — Drogon, Rhaegal and Viserion — as well as her massive fleet of ships can also be seen in the background.
See the epic photo above.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms