President Donald Trump is traveling to Cincinnati Wednesday to discuss his infrastructure plans.
Trump is scheduled speak at Rivertowne Marina around 1 p.m. EDT as part of his Infrastructure Week. The President is expected to discuss repairing the 12,000-mile inland waterway system, which the Ohio River is part of, as well as his ideas for improving the county’s infrastructure as a whole.
Trump has repeatedly called for a $1 trillion initiative to overhaul the country’s roads and bridges.
Trump tweeted Wednesday morning that he would also be speaking about healthcare in Ohio and meeting with “ObamaCare victims.”
Watch Trump’s remarks here live, which are scheduled to begin at 1 p.m.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.