President Donald Trump is traveling to Cincinnati Wednesday to discuss his infrastructure plans.
Trump is scheduled speak at Rivertowne Marina around 1 p.m. EDT as part of his Infrastructure Week. The President is expected to discuss repairing the 12,000-mile inland waterway system, which the Ohio River is part of, as well as his ideas for improving the county’s infrastructure as a whole.
Trump has repeatedly called for a $1 trillion initiative to overhaul the country’s roads and bridges.
Trump tweeted Wednesday morning that he would also be speaking about healthcare in Ohio and meeting with “ObamaCare victims.”
Watch Trump’s remarks here live, which are scheduled to begin at 1 p.m.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms