In the world of summer fun, some heroes stand out.
Traveler Morgan Evick posted a brief video of the man’s exceptionally smooth moves in the pool to Twitter Sunday, where it garnered more than 70,000 retweets and some hilarious captions as of Tuesday morning.
The clip features one nonchalant man with a very straightforward approach to water park amusements. The twisty slide pumps him out into the cool blue pool waters, and he just rides the wave all the way to the pool deck, where he lands firmly on his feet. The curtain-dropper: the self-assured parkgoer adjusts his wet shirt and applauds himself, signaling the ride was a success.
Out of all the sun-dappled people enjoying the amenities, it looks like no one is having a more relaxing vacation than he is.
Here’s the evidence that he is monarch of summer 2017.
He blew the internet away with his seamless ride.
Some users wanted to know the laws of physics that allowed this. Or was it a higher power?
Another posited he was a superhero of the big screen.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror