Joss Whedon, who directed both of Marvel’s Avengers movies, will step in to help the movie through the post-production process and the filming of a few additional scenes, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
“I want the movie to be amazing and I’m a fan, but that all pales pretty quickly in comparison,” Snyder told the Hollywood Reporter.
His daughter, Autumn Snyder, was a 20-year-old student at Sarah Lawrence College who loved to write. He and his wife, Deborah Snyder, have seven other children and step-children. Deborah Snyder was a producer for Justice League, and she also plans to take a break from the movie.
“I know the fans are going to be worried about the movie, but there are seven other kids that need me,” said Snyder, who directed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Man of Steel. “In the end, it’s just a movie. It’s a great movie. But it’s just a movie.”
The movie is slated to be released on Nov. 17.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time