Pippa Middleton, sister to Princess Kate, wed hedge fund manager James Matthews in a story-book ceremony Saturday at St Mark’s Church in Englefield Green, England.
The bride wore white — more specifically, a high-necked lace number designed by Giles Deacon, according to Vogue — while her royal sister wore a peach-pink dress by Sarah Burton, the Alexander McQueen designer behind Kate’s wedding dress.
Check out more scenes below from the fairy-tale ceremony.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time