There comes a time when all of us — even celebrities — must come to terms with our personal limits. For Seth Rogen, popular actor and comedian, today was that time. In a humbling tweet, Rogen shared a funny observation that he wrote has made about his looks in comparison to another A-list celebrity with comedic tendencies: Justin Timberlake.
“Me and my wife have recently come to the unsettling realization that @jtimberlake and @JessicaBiel are the better looking version of us,” he wrote, showcasing this unexpected conclusion with a side-by-side set of paparazzi pictures of the two couples. The similarities are, indeed, striking. From Rogen and Timberlake’s hats, sunglasses, and bomber jackets, to Rogen’s wife and Biel’s slicked-back buns and casual outfits, there is a certain undeniable parallel between the two pairs.
And yet, some of Rogen’s fans weren’t so sure he should be lumping his wife into the mix. “You may be dragging the team down,” one commenter offered.
Then again, others reminded Rogen of what he has that Timberlake doesn’t: a dog. In the arithmetic of looks, the addition of an adorable puppy changes everything.
We await Timberlake’s response.
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color