In a post published on J-Law’s Facebook page on Wednesday, the Oscar winning actor explained that she was celebrating the birthday of a close friend and that she was just having fun.
“Look, nobody wants to be reminded that they tried to dance on a stripper pole by the internet,” she wrote. “It was one of my best friend’s birthdays and I dropped my paranoia guard for one second to have fun. I’m not going to apologize, I had a BLAST that night.”
The Hunger Games star also used her Facebook post to clear up any confusion when it came to her wardrobe that night, noting that her top was an Alexander Wang top, closing with a modest admission that she thought her dancing was “pretty good. Even with no core strength.”
Read Lawrence’s full post below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow