In a post published on J-Law’s Facebook page on Wednesday, the Oscar winning actor explained that she was celebrating the birthday of a close friend and that she was just having fun.
“Look, nobody wants to be reminded that they tried to dance on a stripper pole by the internet,” she wrote. “It was one of my best friend’s birthdays and I dropped my paranoia guard for one second to have fun. I’m not going to apologize, I had a BLAST that night.”
The Hunger Games star also used her Facebook post to clear up any confusion when it came to her wardrobe that night, noting that her top was an Alexander Wang top, closing with a modest admission that she thought her dancing was “pretty good. Even with no core strength.”
Read Lawrence’s full post below.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up