Jennifer Lawrence is known for her candor and she spared no bluntness when addressing a recently video of her pole-dancing that surfaced of her at a strip club establishment in Austria.
In a post published on J-Law’s Facebook page on Wednesday, the Oscar winning actor explained that she was celebrating the birthday of a close friend and that she was just having fun.
“Look, nobody wants to be reminded that they tried to dance on a stripper pole by the internet,” she wrote. “It was one of my best friend’s birthdays and I dropped my paranoia guard for one second to have fun. I’m not going to apologize, I had a BLAST that night.”
The Hunger Games star also used her Facebook post to clear up any confusion when it came to her wardrobe that night, noting that her top was an Alexander Wang top, closing with a modest admission that she thought her dancing was “pretty good. Even with no core strength.”
Read Lawrence’s full post below.
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction