There was once a time when rompers were considered a fashion faux pas, but not today — today, one brand has launched their own vision of the onesie designed specifically for dudes.
It’s called the “RompHim,” and it “may just be the start of a fashion revolution,” according to the Kickstarter page for ACED Design, the team behind the new clothing.
ACED Design’s jump into jumpsuits is apparently the result of some soul-searching about men’s fashion over beers, according to the company’s Kickstarter.
“Everything was either too corporate, too fratty, too ‘runway’, or too basic,” the site says. “Something was missing.” And that something was the RompHim.
With nearly one month left on its Kickstarter, ACED Design has raised nearly $50,000 from 496 backers as of Tuesday morning, smashing its goal of $10,000.
On its fundraising page, the company hilariously spoofs Apple’s 1984 ad to show they’re overthrowing the old order of men’s fashion and assure dudes, who may be making their first foray into rompers, they’ll love them.
“We promise that once you put it on, you won’t wanna take this thing off,” the site says. Watch the video here.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This