There was once a time when rompers were considered a fashion faux pas, but not today — today, one brand has launched their own vision of the onesie designed specifically for dudes.
It’s called the “RompHim,” and it “may just be the start of a fashion revolution,” according to the Kickstarter page for ACED Design, the team behind the new clothing.
ACED Design’s jump into jumpsuits is apparently the result of some soul-searching about men’s fashion over beers, according to the company’s Kickstarter.
“Everything was either too corporate, too fratty, too ‘runway’, or too basic,” the site says. “Something was missing.” And that something was the RompHim.
With nearly one month left on its Kickstarter, ACED Design has raised nearly $50,000 from 496 backers as of Tuesday morning, smashing its goal of $10,000.
On its fundraising page, the company hilariously spoofs Apple’s 1984 ad to show they’re overthrowing the old order of men’s fashion and assure dudes, who may be making their first foray into rompers, they’ll love them.
“We promise that once you put it on, you won’t wanna take this thing off,” the site says. Watch the video here.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer