Princess Charlotte of Cambridge is one cool two-year-old.
The pint-sized royal, who is the youngest child and only daughter of Britain’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, has only been on this earth for 24 months. Yet she’s already managed to inspire a Marc Jacobs lipstick shade and have a unique pink and green chrysanthemum named after her.
Put simply, Princess Charlotte has been pretty busy since her birth on May 2, 2015. She traveled to the snowy French Alps with her family — including three-and-a-half-year-old big brother Prince George — in March 2016, and went on a royal tour of Canada last year. She’s also been photographed on the iconic Buckingham Palace balcony watching the Trooping the Colour ceremony, as well as in her brother’s arms.
This weekend, the little princess, who is fourth in line to the throne, is going to make her bridesmaid debut at the wedding of Kate’s sister Pippa to financier James Matthews. “Charlotte is used to social situations, so I think she will take it in her stride,” Sarah Dixon, a maternity nurse who has worked with Will and Kate’s friends, told People.
Her mother seemed to sum up her personality her during a reception in London following the Queen’s birthday service last year, when she revealed: “[Charlotte] is very cute but she has got quite a feisty side.” Take a look at some of Charlotte’s best moments above.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List