A Florida restaurant will serve a burger fit for superheroes in anticipation of the 2017 release of Wonder Woman.
With a blue bun speckled with star-shaped cheese, two beef patties, lettuce, tomato, pickle and onions, the burger is finished off with a red-dyed bun and a yellow bun stuck in the middle. Datz also managed to sneak pieces of pineapple into the dish.
Much like its source of inspiration, the burger is certainly hearty and not meant for the weak.
Datz will start serving the burger on June 2, the same day Wonder Woman hits theaters.
Prepare your appetite accordingly.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time