A Florida restaurant will serve a burger fit for superheroes in anticipation of the 2017 release of Wonder Woman.
The Amazon Warrior burger, created by the Tampa-based restaurant Datz, is a triple-decker masterpiece inspired by DC Comics heroine Wonder Woman’s famous costume.
With a blue bun speckled with star-shaped cheese, two beef patties, lettuce, tomato, pickle and onions, the burger is finished off with a red-dyed bun and a yellow bun stuck in the middle. Datz also managed to sneak pieces of pineapple into the dish.
Much like its source of inspiration, the burger is certainly hearty and not meant for the weak.
Datz will start serving the burger on June 2, the same day Wonder Woman hits theaters.
Prepare your appetite accordingly.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment