A Florida restaurant will serve a burger fit for superheroes in anticipation of the 2017 release of Wonder Woman.
With a blue bun speckled with star-shaped cheese, two beef patties, lettuce, tomato, pickle and onions, the burger is finished off with a red-dyed bun and a yellow bun stuck in the middle. Datz also managed to sneak pieces of pineapple into the dish.
Much like its source of inspiration, the burger is certainly hearty and not meant for the weak.
Datz will start serving the burger on June 2, the same day Wonder Woman hits theaters.
Prepare your appetite accordingly.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror