A Florida restaurant will serve a burger fit for superheroes in anticipation of the 2017 release of Wonder Woman.
With a blue bun speckled with star-shaped cheese, two beef patties, lettuce, tomato, pickle and onions, the burger is finished off with a red-dyed bun and a yellow bun stuck in the middle. Datz also managed to sneak pieces of pineapple into the dish.
Much like its source of inspiration, the burger is certainly hearty and not meant for the weak.
Datz will start serving the burger on June 2, the same day Wonder Woman hits theaters.
Prepare your appetite accordingly.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023