A Florida restaurant will serve a burger fit for superheroes in anticipation of the 2017 release of Wonder Woman.
With a blue bun speckled with star-shaped cheese, two beef patties, lettuce, tomato, pickle and onions, the burger is finished off with a red-dyed bun and a yellow bun stuck in the middle. Datz also managed to sneak pieces of pineapple into the dish.
Much like its source of inspiration, the burger is certainly hearty and not meant for the weak.
Datz will start serving the burger on June 2, the same day Wonder Woman hits theaters.
Prepare your appetite accordingly.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow