In the midst of exciting baby news, first time moms can easily be overlooked as everyone showers the newborn with gifts. But on Mother’s Day, all of the presents should be specifically for the hardworking mom. Sure any parent would be excited to unwrap that fancy stroller that everyone overlooked on the baby shower registry. But there’s nothing like receiving a gift that says, “This is for you (not your baby).” That’s why we’ve gathered 11 gift ideas that will truly make new moms feel appreciated.
Just keep scrolling to jumpstart your Mother’s Day shopping.
1. ADULT COLORING BOOK: STRESS RELIEVING ANIMAL DESIGNS
2. BENEFIT COSMETICS DATE NIGHT WITH MR. RIGHT SEXY NIGHT OUT MAKEUP KIT
3. SUNDAY RILEY LUNA SLEEPING NIGHT OIL
4. KITCHENAID POUR-OVER COFFEE BREW
5. JONATHAN ADLER CHAMPAGNE POP CANDLE
See the rest of the products on InStyle.com
We’ve included affiliate links into this article. Click here to learn what those are.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was