While it’s a fact well-established that Canadian Prime Minister and international heartthrob Justin Trudeau is a staunch feminist and a young, hip politician, he showed off his nerdy side on none other than International Star Wars Day by prominently sporting a special pair of socks, one of which featured C-3PO and the other of which featured R2-D2.
In case there was any doubt that Trudeau is really a true Star Wars fan, he posted a picture of the socks to his personal Twitter account along with the caption, “These are the socks you are looking for,” referencing Obi-Wan Kenobi’s iconic line from the original 1977 movie and the hashtag #MayTheFourthBeWithYou.
Predictably, the Internet went wild for Trudeau’s out of this world socks, expressing everything from admiration to exultation.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism