Live Nation Entertainment is offering a big deal on summer concerts for a limited time.
In honor of National Concert Day, Live Nation is selling tickets to more than 1,000 shows at venues across the country for just $20 — with some delivery fees. This is the third year in a row the company has provided its “Kickoff the Summer” concert promotion.
Live Nation kicked off the promotion with State Farm on May 1 with a concert at New York City’s Irving Plaza that included performances from The Roots, Foreigner, Daughtry, Jason Aldean, Nickelback and Prince Royce. The promotion includes more than 1 million $20 tickets, which will be available for purchase through May 9 — or until they sell out.
The deal includes a range of musicians on tour this summer including John Mayer, Chris Brown, Brad Paisley, Future, Kings of Leon, Muse, Young the Giant, Enrique Iglesias, Lionel Richie and New Kids on the Block, among others.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com