Live Nation Entertainment is offering a big deal on summer concerts for a limited time.
In honor of National Concert Day, Live Nation is selling tickets to more than 1,000 shows at venues across the country for just $20 — with some delivery fees. This is the third year in a row the company has provided its “Kickoff the Summer” concert promotion.
Live Nation kicked off the promotion with State Farm on May 1 with a concert at New York City’s Irving Plaza that included performances from The Roots, Foreigner, Daughtry, Jason Aldean, Nickelback and Prince Royce. The promotion includes more than 1 million $20 tickets, which will be available for purchase through May 9 — or until they sell out.
The deal includes a range of musicians on tour this summer including John Mayer, Chris Brown, Brad Paisley, Future, Kings of Leon, Muse, Young the Giant, Enrique Iglesias, Lionel Richie and New Kids on the Block, among others.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022