While Selena Gomez and the Weeknd have been quietly spending lots of time together of late, neither were very public about their relationship. However, on Monday night, they made their relationship status very clear while walking the red carpet at the 69th annual Met Gala.
In their red carpet debut, the couple wasn’t shy about showing some blatant PDA, going so far as to affectionately share a smooch in full view of photographers as they arrived at the event. Both Gomez and the Weeknd have some very famous exes; Gomez previously dated music world enfant terrible Justin Bieber, while the Weeknd was previously linked to supermodel Bella Hadid, another prominent guest at the Met Gala.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time