President Trump will hold a rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday night.
Trump will mark the first 100 days of his presidency with a rally in Harrisburg. He announced the “BIG rally” on Twitter earlier this month.
The President’s trip to Harrisburg happens to fall on the same night of the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, an annual night of comedy that typically brings together the White House staff and the press. Trump said he would not attend the event, following several months of speculation about his attendance at the dinner, which has hosted every sitting president since Calvin Coolidge at least once since its founding in 1921.
Watch the rally, which kicks off at 7:30 p.m., above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief