Former President George H.W. Bush has been released from the hospital in Texas after a two-week stay.
Bush was discharged from Houston Methodist Hospital Friday after “being treated for a mild case of pneumonia and chronic bronchitis,” according to a statement by his spokesperson Jim McGrath. “President and Mrs. Bush are very pleased to be home spending time with family and friends and grateful for the outstanding care provided by his doctors and nurses.”
Former President George W. Bush posted an Instagram photo from the hospital with his father last week, reporting that Bush Sr. was “joyful” and “strong.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time